We are seeking a multi-skilled digital artist with the ability to learn quickly and think on their feet, using a variety of software. Applicants must be able to produce CAD drawings for pre-viz and to aid fabricators in final construction.
Asylum focuses on special effects and model making for commercials and films, more recently moving into the fields of high end visual merchandising and art installations.
There will be some overtime/overnight work involved with an excellent overtime compensation scheme in place. There will also be the chance of attending photography and filming shoots.
- Creating 3d/2d artwork for concept approval with clients, technical aids for fabrication and final print work.
Required Core Skills:
- Traditional drawing skills to communicate ideas.
- Proficient with either Rhino or Solidworks.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some experience in providing professional digital illustrations for print.
- Ability to work well in a team and act on feedback decisively.
- Familiar with basics of social media, to help create engaging content.
- Motivation to grow the roll and develop specialities to add to the companies expertise.
- Drive to learn other disciplines involved in model making.
Starting ASAP on a 3 month freelance probation, leading onto a full-time position.
If you are interested in working at Asylum in any of these positions, then please email your CV with a cover letter and information about your additional skills and most interesting project to:
Rates are negotiable depending upon experience levels.
Access to a driver’s license and own vehicle preferred for the purposes of occasional work off of the premises.
For more information in what we do please visit our work page by clicking here.