Asylum Models and Effects are seeking a multi-skilled digital artist with the ability to learn quickly and think on their feet. Using a variety of softwares. Applicants must be able to produce artwork for use in concept/pre-viz presentation and final 2d print. The roll would evolve with more involvement in 3d digital modelling for fabrication.
A list of previous work and the kind of projects you could be involved with can be found here.
The company is based in Earlsfield in south west London with an extensive workshop allowing the majority of work to be done in house.
There will be some overtime work involved with an excellent overtime compensation scheme in place. There will also be the chance of being involved with shoots for still photography and filmed adverts.
- Creating 2d artwork for concept approval with clients, technical aids for fabrication and final print work.
Required Core Skills:
- Traditional drawing skills to communicate ideas.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some experience in providing professional digital illustrations for print.
- Ability to work well in a team and act on feedback decisively.
- Experience in 3D software (preferably Rhino/Solidworks).
- Experience with 3D printing.
- Motivation to grow the roll and develop specialities to add to the companies expertise.
- Drive to learn other disciplines involved in model making.
Starting on 3 month freelance probation, leading onto a full-time position.
To apply please send a CV, Covering letter and any other relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.